Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Learning curve ...

A fellow Etsian suggested that I could post the receipts for the donations/loans on my blog, which I thought was an excellent idea so that is what I shall do. I have already posted it for the donation to Kiva in February which in and of itself was a steep learning curve.

Having captured the receipt, I learned how to use the 'snipping' tool to capture just the image which I then saved as a jpeg (kiss to Tony for helping me!). Then I opened it in 'paint' and painted out the transaction number and my address for security. Not sure what anyone could do with the info but it seemed wise as this blog is open to the world.

Anyway, I feel much better today having found a way to show legitimacy and offer peace of mind to those that buy from my shops :)

p.s. for anyone reading this that might wonder, as I only started this blog a few days ago, I will not post last year's receipts. If anyone would like 'proof' I'm happy to provide it.