Search This Blog

Friday, March 18, 2011

EtsyRAIN meetup ...



What a happy morning I've had!  I met 4 lovely fellow Etsians at the EtsyRain meetup at the The Village Bean, Country Village, Bothell.  We had a lively chat about all things Etsy and I learned a few new things as well as shared what I've learned over the last year.

I also discovered a new and rather fabulous shop called Lady D's Indulgences run by the owner Donna http://www.ladydlavender.com/index.asp

The first impression as you open the door is just lovely.  It's very feminine, inviting and, because of the many different soaps and candles, it smells wonderful.  You can't help but relax :)

Donna also carries a beautiful line of intimate apparel which would be perfect for a honeymoon - it reminded me of my own so many years ago now. 

She was kind enough to view a small sample of my cards and purses.  As I go out so rarely, it was great to get some feedback and Donna's was very positive.  My cards would be a good fit for her shop, and she was interested to carry them on commission, especially the Land of Floom cards which made her chuckle.  So, Dear Blog, watch this space!